Enabling Agile Data Warehouse Automation
Agile Enterprise BI
Organisations today can no longer wait months for business intelligence (BI) projects to be completed. IT teams need to be able to quickly prepare data for analytics and support the real-time BI needs. However, traditional methods of building Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) consume a lot of resources, take a lot of time, are inflexible to changes once they are built, not to mention the potentially prohibitive cost to the business.
Watch this webinar to learn how Compose, Attunity’s Data Warehouse Automation (DWA) solution, automates and accelerates routine IT tasks associated with designing, creating, populating and managing data warehouses and data marts.
Its model-based approach (including ERwin) is designed to support the end-to-end EDW lifecycle, allowing IT teams to become agile and respond to business requests with accurate time, cost and resource estimates.
This on-demand webinar presented by Ted Orme, VP Technology EMEA, discusses how to:
- Eliminate the majority of manual effort and coding required to design, build, and deploy a data warehouse
- Rapidly ingest data from multiple enterprise sources
- Easily adapt to business requirements and data source changes, speeding up project execution
- Free up IT resources to focus on other critical business initiatives
- Enable agile methodology to your data warehouse development platform
You’ll also have the opportunity to hear our experts answer some of your questions in the Q&A.
All fields with an (*) are required.