It’s the Final Countdown to GDPR. Are You Ready?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years. After four years of preparation and debate the GDPR was approved by the EU Parliament on April 14, 2016. And, now the enforcement date: May 25, 2018 is almost here. With penalties for violations up to 4% of annual global turnover, organizations are scrambling to comply with GDPR provisions.
Subject matter experts from ODPi, a nonprofit organization committed to simplification & standardization of the big data ecosystem with common reference specifications and test suites, Hortonworks, IBM and Attunity discuss what you need to know about GDPR compliance for your organization.
- Greg Goldsmith, Director of Product Management, Attunity
- John Mertic, Director of Program Management - ODPi
- Mandy Chessell, Distinguished Engineer, IBM
- Srikanth Venkat, Senior Director, Product Management, Hortonworks
- Jordan Martz, Director of Technology Solutions, Attunity
All fields with an (*) are required.